Taking photos, during call using bluetooth bug. Any one else?
Im running 4.2.2 on my Nex 4.
I found an issue that when you take a picture during a call and using a bluetooth headset, the shutter sound will activate the phone speaker, sending the call audio to the phone loud speaker for 1 second or 2.
Not an issue of life or death, but can be annoying since you will loose call audio for a while and send it to the loud speaker. I was traveling and taking pictures from my cell at an airport shuttle while i was calling a friend and the issue that sending the audio to the speaker some people on the same shuttle gave me :the look: that please be quite with my cell.
Does any one else have this issue? or just me.---
"Designers are the New Rockstars"
- By jeauxkewl in forum Sprint Galaxy S II Epic 4G TouchReplies: 2Last Post: 08-16-2012, 12:20 PM
- By KurtM88 in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 3Last Post: 08-13-2012, 01:45 PM
- By makesomedrinks in forum Verizon Droid ChargeReplies: 5Last Post: 12-15-2011, 09:48 AM
- By AHfootball12 in forum Verizon Droid Incredible 2Replies: 29Last Post: 04-15-2011, 02:53 AM
- By CrackMonkey91 in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 5Last Post: 03-03-2010, 10:24 PM