App on search bar
Bare with me, I just got my Nexus 4 and it is my first smart phone. While trying to remove the youtube app on the home screen, I somehow got it stuck to the gray google search bar at the top of the screen. I tried disabling the app, disabling the search bar, swiping the app, holding down on the app, I can't seem to get it unstuck from the search bar and it's driving me nuts. How do I free it from the search bar?
And I also can't figure out how to upload photos to my flickr account from the phone and can't seem to find an attachment option in google mail so please forgive the photo quality.
- 03-12-2013, 07:42 PM #2
- 03-12-2013, 07:57 PM #4
- 03-12-2013, 08:05 PM #6
- 03-12-2013, 08:47 PM #8
- By bmoore09 in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 4Last Post: 02-18-2012, 01:43 PM
- By wfcentral in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 08-24-2011, 11:42 AM
- By JOrtenzi in forum Verizon Fascinate Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 18Last Post: 03-20-2011, 03:51 PM
- By s_franchise in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 3Last Post: 10-16-2010, 02:12 AM
- By wabbit3119 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 09-01-2009, 04:41 PM