Major Battery drop

chirurin

Mar 14, 2013
Visit site
My phone had been a good boy, until recently, where it cant stay alive and battery decides to kill itself making it necesary to plug in again to charge for the phone to be usable. I ve already tried restoring to factory settings and upgrading to 4.2.2 to no success. Phone keeps killing itself

Links with battery history providad: imgur: the simple image sharer imgur: the simple image sharer

I it some hardware issue? is my phone defective? help please

npark2012

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
My phone had been a good boy, until recently, where it cant stay alive and battery decides to kill itself making it necesary to plug in again to charge for the phone to be usable. I ve already tried restoring to factory settings and upgrading to 4.2.2 to no success. Phone keeps killing itself

Links with battery history providad: imgur: the simple image sharer imgur: the simple image sharer

I it some hardware issue? is my phone defective? help please

Could you give some more information?
Such as:
how long do you use it for?
How long does it last unplugged? And actual screen time?
Have you tried depleting the battery all the way down and to 0% and charge it full again?
have you installed any apps recently since the change? Perhaps it's a rogue app that's hogging up all the battery.
If you have done all this and it has not helped then perhaps you should inquire to the manufacturer, not google for possible defect.

hope that helped.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay