When did the native android messaging client start sort of doing group messaging?
I just had probably one of the more embarrassing moments with my new nexus 4. I responded to a mass picture message my husband sent me from his Windows phone 7 device and sent a few texts back in response. Well not even a minute later I'm getting a ton of who the hell is this texts from my husband's friends and the only possible culprit is the native messaging client for android. As I later saw it had a bunch of names and numbers tacked on top and had a view group members tab in its settings.
Long story short. When did the native messaging client start doing that?
Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2Sent from my CR-48. ;P
- 03-17-2013, 05:07 PM #2
- 03-17-2013, 06:33 PM #3
- 03-18-2013, 12:50 PM #4
- 03-18-2013, 03:42 PM #5
- 21 Posts
Re: When did the native android messaging client start sort of doing group messaging?
What i like on iPhone is that the names or numbers are part of the subject header rather than individual messages. I sent one to 10 people and in that message i had the same message repeated 10 times to everyone it was sending it to. iphone would have just the one message. Hope they can make is like that in future updates.
- 03-18-2013, 04:43 PM #6
- By mccornwall in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 1Last Post: 12-12-2012, 10:09 AM
- By the2ndflood in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 2Last Post: 03-25-2012, 11:11 AM
- By mapexvenus in forum Tablet ChatReplies: 2Last Post: 07-20-2010, 11:55 AM
- By mapexvenus in forum Misc. Android Phone ChatReplies: 2Last Post: 07-20-2010, 11:55 AM
- By dharma89 in forum T-Mobile myTouch 3GReplies: 1Last Post: 01-17-2010, 11:55 PM