Nexus 4 Switches to WIFI by Itself
I've been using my Nexus 4 on AT&T while I experiment with my iPhone 4S on T-Mobile.
I notice my Nexus 4 keeps turning on WiFi all on it's own sometimes and it's done it about five times now without me switching it. It's also restarted a few times today all on it's own. Nothing new installed over the past few days. Only change was putting the AT&T sim in and changing the APN. Can a sim card do cause these problems?
The signal bars drop from full to none and back occasionally just like they have always done with AT&T on any phone in my house.
- 03-18-2013, 06:27 PM #2
- 03-18-2013, 07:02 PM #4
- 03-19-2013, 12:46 AM #5
- 03-19-2013, 01:01 AM #6
- 03-19-2013, 01:03 AM #7
- 03-19-2013, 01:27 AM #8
- 03-19-2013, 03:24 AM #10
- 196 Posts
Re: Nexus 4 Switches to WIFI by Itself
I see you found your answer. I was about to ask if you had any of those silly power managers. Of course if you are ever in doubt use a logcat to check what's switching it on or off.
Sent from my SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2If I've helped you in any way please hit thanks as a token of gratitude.
- 03-19-2013, 07:01 AM #11
- 08-01-2013, 07:25 PM #12
- 09-17-2013, 07:47 AM #13
- By richard10002 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 7Last Post: 03-17-2013, 05:12 PM
- By umby75fg in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 0Last Post: 01-03-2013, 01:32 PM
- By blothrop in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 5Last Post: 02-27-2012, 09:02 AM
- By brodrick in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 3Last Post: 07-16-2011, 12:54 PM
- By jocampo86 in forum Sprint Nexus S 4GReplies: 3Last Post: 06-15-2011, 12:10 PM