Google Account Syncing Issue?

gotmilklol

Mar 24, 2013
Visit site
Hi guys,

I was playing around with my Nexus. Saw that the syncing my contacts has been an issue. The actual contacts syncs pretty well, but this bug is sorta annoying me. Anyone know how to fix it or have this issue? I attached it. See how the Contacts part is 4-5 days apart. But my other ones are from today.

Attachments

• lol.png
    lol.png
    148.7 KB · Views: 21

runtmms

Jan 11, 2013
Visit site
I just ran into a similar problem - except my contacts hadn't successfully synced since February! And for me the manual sync wouldn't work. The wheel would spin, but the date/time wouldn't update. If yours still updates I wouldn't worry about it too much.

After doing a little searching I found a solution for mine that wouldn't update at all. I did a clear data of both 'contacts' and 'contact storage' from settings->apps->all. Then I manually synced my Google account. It's been behaving since then.

Sent from my Nexus 4 on Solavei

jvblack82

May 1, 2012
Visit site
I have the same problem where the contacts won't sync. It is happening across multiple devices though. I have both a Nexus 10 and 4 and neither one will sync. I tried the clear of data from contacts and contact storage. It will download all the fresh data but then that's it. It won't sync again. Both devices fail. I assume it's an account level issue but Goggle seems to have no support for that. I've even done a complete factory reset on my Nexus 10 but it still doesn't work. Any other suggestions?

jvblack82

May 1, 2012
Visit site
Ok, well you're lucky your dog is cute because I'd be totally offended by your lack of answers about a question that totally isn't your problem. :p Heh thanks anyway.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Samira