nexus 4 or??
help please? I've had horrible trouble with my nexus 4...it's frozen, clock stopped (which nearly caused me untold grief at work) and the connectivity has been a problem, wifi didn't work properly etc and another example, when leaving an underground station, using tfl app for bus times, it takes ages to find out what buses are coming because the phone didn't find 3g...I'm thinking about trying another phone, but am wondering if half the trouble i had was due to the phone malfunctioning and so all would be grand with a new one...any thoughts super welcome, thanks :-)
- 03-25-2013, 03:06 PM #2
- 03-25-2013, 03:25 PM #4
- 03-25-2013, 03:30 PM #5
- 03-25-2013, 03:32 PM #6
Re: nexus 4 or??
i liked the phone, it just never worked properly... and similarly with hspa, it was very up and down with connection...and certainly on leaving the tube, as said, it would remain no connection for ages, the grey triangle...but if i had turned the wifi off, it found it quicker...how long should it take to find a signal?? and also, the gps wasn't good...again, would take ages to find me...is this fast on a normal working nexus 4? thanks :-)
- 03-25-2013, 03:49 PM #8
- 879 Posts
- Latest OS + EX kernel
Re: nexus 4 or??
- 03-25-2013, 04:08 PM #9
- By mgm0918 in forum Sprint Nexus S 4GReplies: 3Last Post: 06-10-2011, 07:51 PM
- By BlackHawkA4 in forum SprintReplies: 23Last Post: 05-02-2011, 08:14 AM
- By RacecarBMW in forum The Android Central LoungeReplies: 1Last Post: 07-17-2010, 04:33 PM
- By pmdied in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 16Last Post: 02-27-2010, 08:56 PM
- By aquaj13 in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 1Last Post: 01-29-2010, 06:52 PM