Music Problems

Sean2020

Dec 8, 2012
Visit site
Got a Nexus 4 yesterday, I had spotify until last night as the app kept turning off my phone, so I cancelled my premium service. This morning I joined rdio And the same problem is there.... Is it my phone or the apps because Google Music works fine

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

Sean2020

Dec 8, 2012
Visit site
Got a Nexus 4 yesterday, I had spotify until last night as the app kept turning off my phone, so I cancelled my premium service. This morning I joined rdio And the same problem is there.... Is it my phone or the apps because Google Music works fine

Okay so i cancelled my Rdio subscription aswell but now the problem is happening with play music... I think my Nexus is definetly faulty. :(

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

scorpiodsu

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
Thought you said it worked when you headphones other than beats? Anyhow, try a factory reset. I don't know why but it seems sometimes some system files may need to be wiped and reinstalled. There are plenty of cases when factory reset "magically" fixes the problem. I would try it before you send it back. What do you have to lose at this point ;) ?

Sean2020

Dec 8, 2012
Visit site
Ive tried four sets of earphones now, the phone does not turn off when charging, only when i listen to music when the phone is not on charge does it cut out, i also use tune in radio and so far there has been no problems, its only when i use Rdio, Spotify or Play music.

This may have nothing to do with it but is it normal for the phone to make a rattling noise near the ear phone jack?

I've also tried two factory resets

return_0

Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
This may have nothing to do with it but is it normal for the phone to make a rattling noise near the ear phone jack?

That definitely isn't normal phone behavior, but it's been known to happen specifically on the N4 and has not been known to cause any problems.

Sean2020

Dec 8, 2012
Visit site
It done it when i was using it with the screen on earlier the screen becomes unresponsive and then the phone just crashes and restarts

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums