Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

    Default Tasker for $1.99

    One of the best and must have app Tasker is now $1.99 previously $6.49. Its well worth it. recently they made the app holo themed.

    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ndroid.taskerm
  2. #2  

    Default Re: Tasker for $1.99

    Is this a sale or the new price?
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

    Default Re: Tasker for $1.99

    Quote Originally Posted by mr_nobody View Post
    Is this a sale or the new price?
    dont know. read the developers comment here [Deal Alert] Tasker On Sale For Just $1.99 (Down From $6.49)
  4. #4  

    Default Re: Tasker for $1.99

    Thanks. I'm planning to do some stuff with nfc tags and not sure how much of it can be done with straight nfc so tasker may come in handy. Finally grabbed it.
  5. #5  

    Default Re: Tasker for $1.99

    How does it affect battery life? I don't have a current need but might in the future, and I still have some play-money from the N7 launch promo.
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

    Default Re: Tasker for $1.99

    Quote Originally Posted by Unicorn Rancher View Post
    How does it affect battery life? I don't have a current need but might in the future, and I still have some play-money from the N7 launch promo.
    from what i have seen it doesn't take up any battery. they don't even show up on the battery stat.
    I haven't used it long enough to know if there is a battery drain.
    Thanked by:
  7. #7  
    strider2's Avatar

    Posts
    47 Posts
    Global Posts
    77 Global Posts

    Default Re: Tasker for $1.99

    what happens to these paid apps once you change your device or factory reset your current phone?
    do you need to pay again?

    I frequently change my phones and service providers as I am mostly on prepaid and use the devices and services based on locations. Hence my question.

    Thanks
  8. #8  
    PWC Realtor's Avatar

    Posts
    486 Posts
    Global Posts
    606 Global Posts
    ROM
    CodeName 3.3

    Default Re: Tasker for $1.99

    Quote Originally Posted by strider2 View Post
    what happens to these paid apps once you change your device or factory reset your current phone?
    do you need to pay again?

    I frequently change my phones and service providers as I am mostly on prepaid and use the devices and services based on locations. Hence my question.

    Thanks
    It's tied to your Google account so no once you purchase an app you usually don't have to pay again.

    Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums
  9. Thread Author  Thread Author    #9  

    Default Re: Tasker for $1.99

    Quote Originally Posted by strider2 View Post
    what happens to these paid apps once you change your device or factory reset your current phone?
    do you need to pay again?

    I frequently change my phones and service providers as I am mostly on prepaid and use the devices and services based on locations. Hence my question.

    Thanks
    No, you dont have to pay again. the app is tied to your google account, as long as you use the same gmail account you can use the app on any number of devices
  10. #10  
    strider2's Avatar

    Posts
    47 Posts
    Global Posts
    77 Global Posts

    Default Re: Tasker for $1.99

    Quote Originally Posted by still1 View Post
    No, you dont have to pay again. the app is tied to your google account, as long as you use the same gmail account you can use the app on any number of devices
    Thanks for your quick reply.
    I will buy this app. It looks very interesting to me..even though I dont know what to do with it and how I can customize it currently.

Similar Threads

  1. Tasker on Sale for $1.99 on Google Play.
    By LordSudsy in forum Android Apps
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-13-2013, 08:22 PM
  2. Tasker on sale for $1.99
    By nlitenme in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-29-2013, 09:49 AM
  3. vlingo for $19.99
    By MckeanOne in forum Android Apps
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-20-2010, 07:39 PM
  4. EVO for $49.99? Am I missing something?...
    By olsonn in forum HTC EVO 4G
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 05-14-2010, 05:38 PM
  5. Tapatalk Pro for $2.99
    By Pipester in forum Android Apps
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-13-2010, 04:56 PM

Posting Permissions