- 2 Posts
Diagonal line on screen, anyone experienced this?
I've had the phone for less than a week, I noticed it a couple days ago, not sure if it's been there the whole time. I haven't dropped it and am pretty sure no pressure has been placed on the screen. There are no cracks or scratches.
I've already ordered a replacement, I'm just curious if anyone knows what the cause could be?
- 04-07-2013, 05:14 PM #2
- 04-07-2013, 06:00 PM #4
- 04-07-2013, 08:19 PM #5
- 04-07-2013, 08:26 PM #6
Re: Diagonal line on screen, anyone experienced this?
The plastic wrapping that the phone is shipped in is only meant to protect the phone during shipping. It is not a screen protector in any way and it should be removed. There have been other threads where people complained about weird defects that were fixed by removing that wrapping.
- By jayn2g in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 3Last Post: 09-29-2011, 02:17 PM
- By GeneralTula in forum T-Mobile Nexus SReplies: 2Last Post: 02-08-2011, 05:49 PM
- By hemiguy37 in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 1Last Post: 08-15-2010, 07:12 PM
- By kellte2 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 2Last Post: 06-14-2010, 09:33 PM
- By edbtzy in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 2Last Post: 06-10-2010, 01:46 AM