Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
lol you charged it twice

r88s2a.png
w8w4kx.png

ottscay

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
Actually I routinely get two days on a charge on my N4. Granted those are days where I'm on WiFi 80% of the time and am not using it heavily (and two nights of standby), but compared to the Galaxy Nexus I came from (even on 3G and mostly WiFi) the battery life is night and day better in my experience.

nancybout

Sep 5, 2012
Visit site
I do agree that the battery is to die for lol.
I used my iPhone just to watch videos on social cam and I was at 70 percent ASAP
The note has a much better battery and I leave it on standby all night and it's still full green in the morning.
I also love how when battery or if battery gets weaker we can very easily buy another one lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Android Central Forums

anon5664829

Banned
Feb 6, 2013
Visit site
I do agree that the battery is to die for lol.
I used my iPhone just to watch videos on social cam and I was at 70 percent ASAP
The note has a much better battery and I leave it on standby all night and it's still full green in the morning.
I also love how when battery or if battery gets weaker we can very easily buy another one lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Android Central Forums
Unfortunately, the N4 battery is not as good as others:(

mdandashly

Dec 5, 2012
Visit site
Also notice that most people who are getting crazy long battery life are not making many voice calls and keep data off most of the time.

I get about 19 hrs battery life. I spend about 30% of my time with no signal in my building (phone is searching for signal), about an hour and a half on the phone everyday and about an hour and a half of screen on time. Decent if you ask me.

I Can Be Your Hero

Aug 14, 2012
Visit site
Hmm I don't seem to get battery life like you guys are.

I get about 3-4 hours screen time, depending of if I've been listening to music whilst web browsing or just web browsing without music. But yeah, definitely not getting 5+ hours of screen time.

I'm content with the battery life I'm getting. I wouldn't say it's stellar, but it's not so short that I'm looking for a charge in the middle of the day.

Hopefully this Moto X/Nexus 5 phone can have a battery >3000mah and still have a screen 4.7" or so.

ottscay

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
Also notice that most people who are getting crazy long battery life are not making many voice calls and keep data off most of the time.

I get about 19 hrs battery life. I spend about 30% of my time with no signal in my building (phone is searching for signal), about an hour and a half on the phone everyday and about an hour and a half of screen on time. Decent if you ask me.

For sure I'm not making a lot of voice calls, and I freely admit I'm on WiFi most of the time. But it's the same conditions I was operating under with my Galaxy Nexus, and it's still double the battery life (and faster data when I'm away from WiFi, because I was on 3G on Verizon to save battery) so I have no complaints.so far.

TheLibertarian

Sep 3, 2012
Visit site
I use mine frequently, with every array of social networking app installed & syncing; 100+ texts per day, constant Snapchats, emails, etc; read news, blogs; Tapatalk, and ~30mins of phone calls.

I'm on WiFi at home or on my works WiFi a good portion of the day. I average about 5-6GB of data per month, about 2-3GB of mobile data.

Average on screen time is 3hrs, give or take, and between 13-16 hours standby time.

I cruise through the day just fine and have no issue charging the device at the intervals in which it needs to be charged. Plus I have one of those charger packs, super convenient.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol