Google play store!?

Rizy7

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
I dont think the play store is even officially released outside the US. Im in the UK and my google play store front page is blank with only options to choose different categories. Btw if people are inpatient, just download the apk and install it.. Its exactly the same as waiting for it OTA

raysgrumpy

Dec 31, 2011
Visit site
Mine updated last night, right in the middle of Words with Friends trying to update. Words was taking forever to update and I got an error message. I went to the Play store and it had changed. I thought something bad had happened for a minute haha! Words failed to update and my Play store had changed! I do like the new look though

Nuuq

Oct 26, 2012
Visit site
On my N7 still no update, and I lost 'recommended' list.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

Tronstar

Nov 10, 2012
Visit site
Yes it does. Just like with the Apple store, a lot of it is location specific. If it's not licensed to be sold where you are, it won't show up.

I also don't have it. I'm in Canada, so I assume when it is actually released for up here those sorts of functionalities will be available

wunderbar

Dec 11, 2010
Visit site
Yea, again, even on a nexus device with OS updates, they don't push it out to every device at the exact same time. I've had it take as little as a day, as much as a week. It really isn't that big a deal. If your life will end if you don't get it at the exact moment it comes out, *that* is where the true advantage of a nexus device is, as there are always ways to install the OS update manually. And for app updates like the play store, well the APK usually leaks and you can sideload it.

gnr_2

Oct 13, 2012
Visit site
its like asking google i need app update faster because i have a nexus.
Would have been a nice perk though.

For those of you that have updated, do you also find the update and uninstall buttons way too close together?

Sent from my totally awesome Sprint Galaxy Nexus, even if I don't know all its secrets yet.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brownsjames