Where are the Straight Talk AT&T Simcards for the Nexus 4?

dutch_orange

Apr 12, 2013
Visit site
Does anyone know where you can order a Straight Talk AT&T competible simcard online? Straight Talk used to have them but they are no longer listed. Walmart.com does not have them listed anymore either. I currently have a Nexus 4 with a t-mobile simcard from Straight Talk but the signal is lousy (Central Florida). I wanted to give the AT&T network a try.

Or if AT&T competible simcards are no longer available any suggestions for other carriers like Boost in Central Florida?

Thanks for your help.

deano131

Apr 13, 2010
Visit site
Net10 but data is limited to1.5 GB.

You can find ST AT&T Sims on eBay for $50 plus dollars. ST is throttling AT&T data.

scorpiodsu

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
The cheapest I've seen today was $30 on eBay. It appears that net10 and ST are pushing customers to t-mobile Sims because att is cracking down on data use for these companies.

Sent from my LG-P769 using Android Central Forums

zahidm

Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
I would go for net10 instead. It's run by the same company that runs straight talk but you have a clearly defined data limit of 1.5 GB and sim cards are $0.99 shipped on e-bay. Their plan is $50 but if you choose auto-pay option it's $45, same as straight talk (or you can also find $50 refill cards for cheaper from various websites such as calling mart).

You can also look into other companies that use AT&T network such as Airvoice and Good2go. They also have unlimited plan with 1 GB of data for around $50, with the added bonus of better customer service than straight talk/net10.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781