heavily rumored optimus g pro released around 5/10, nexus 5 soon after?

anon(847090)

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
probably not. this is one of LG's flagship and they will continue to release flagship.
we cant look for nexus every time some company release their flagship product.

bob13bob

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
considering nexus 4 has been the most successful nexus, it's reasonable to assume google will probably go with LG this time around.

bob13bob

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
this rumor makes it seem unlikely
According to a recent post from Australian website Sidhtech, Google will not showcase the Nexus 5 or Motorola X Phone at this year?s I/O event. The company will instead reportedly show off an updated Nexus 4 smartphone with both CDMA and LTE radios that will be compatible with Sprint and Verizon?s networks, among other announcements. The device is also said to be equipped with 32GB of internal storage, compared to the 8GB and 16GB models currently available.
Google’s X Phone, Nexus 5 reportedly won’t debut at Google I/O | BGR

CoMoNexus

Mar 1, 2013
Visit site
32 GB makes sense because Sprint doesn't have much LTE, so you're going to want to store as much as possible on the phone as opposed to constantly trying to get stuff over EV-DO.

masqueofhastur

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
It makes no sense to release the Nexus 5. The Nexus 4 is still one of the best deals on the market, and Google has an issue with logistics. If they released the Nexus 5 if probably wouldn't be available for sale to the general public. An updated Nexus 4 with official LTE and more storage is plausible though.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

bob13bob

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
They are making a 5.5" lg pro and a 5" version exclusive to Verizon. This makes me think nex5 will be a clome.of.5" version for other.carriers; why else would lg agree to V deal

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleezzyy21