Issues: Charging, Signal (Cell&Data), Screen time outs...

Oct 7, 2010
Visit site
Hey everyone,

Hoping that some of you might be able to help me out with a few issues I'm having with my N4.

First off: Charging...I'm having a weird issue where the charger indicator shows the battery is being charged, however, when I wakeup in the morning the battery is completely drained. (Connected to wall outlet). I also had a similar instance of this happening (different chord) via my vehicles USB charger while utilizing Navigation.

Second issue: Screen time out. For some reason, every couple of days I'm forced to completely power down my device and re-start it, otherwise the screen will not time out. I've had a few rare instances where I've had to do a complete wipe in order to accomplish this as well.

Third issue: Before I get started all of you t-mobile haters can kiss it. As this is the only device I've ever had with them and experienced this issue. For some reason, on a daily basis I receive a call from a very odd and strange number...Something along the lines of *1CD4HL and so forth. Upon answering, the phone disconnects automatically and immediately I lose all connectivity to the phone.

Background on my device...Completely stock at this point. No custom ROMs, firmware, nothing. The only apps I have installed: Facebook, Facebook Messenger, Twitter (Though it may have come with it), and Swiftkey. All of which are currently up to date.

Thoughts and suggestions?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance