Can't Make Calls on Nexus 4 Only
I suddenly developed this problem where I can't make an outgoing call only on my Nexus 4 with one sim. I can place that sim in an iPhone and calls go through. I place another sim with a different phone number in the Nexus 4 and can make a outgoing call. A minute gets deducted from my account each wasted time I try to call but I get the message that the call can't be completed now. Internet works on that sim and so does incoming calls and tests, just no outgoing calls.
Any one have any ideas? I have never seen this happen before. Thanks
- 04-25-2013, 04:05 PM #3
Last edited by NexusGirlX; 04-25-2013 at 04:53 PM.
- 04-25-2013, 05:03 PM #6
Re: Can't Make Calls on Nexus 4 Only
I got it working finally. I went through the setup again and didn't realize I chose the wrong number of the phone.
Anyone who uses more than one sim card in their phone will have to change the number associated with the sim in Google Voice or you will not be able to make a call.
- 07-19-2013, 11:11 AM #8
- By bsagmoe in forum HTC EVO 4G LTE Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 11-13-2012, 05:28 PM
- By jnadelman in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 15Last Post: 03-28-2012, 08:47 PM
- By booberthecat in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 4Last Post: 12-13-2010, 06:32 AM
- By Droid_Vader in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 21Last Post: 10-08-2010, 01:50 PM
- By gabbott in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 0Last Post: 06-04-2010, 03:32 PM