Anybody broken your N4 screen? If so, did you get it repaired? where at? Dropped mine about three weeks ago and I've been stuck using an iPhone 4S. Wasn't bad at first but lately it's becoming more and more miserable and I'm really missing android. Not sure if I should pay to fix mine or wait until I/O to see what the pricing of the current models does. The only repair quote I've gotten was 189 from a local repair shop. Anybody have any luck with this?
- 04-28-2013, 07:16 AM #2
Re: Broken Nexus...help.
My mates done it twice claiming "alcohol and mobiles don't mix".
I will edit this post once he gets back to me on how much each time he was charged, I think he sent his to LG. However googling around claims "The LG Mobile Phone Service Centre will do an on the spot, in-person repair for $165 that should only take 30 minutes." Daylight robbery I know but on ebay for the part itself is about 120. Edit: 180 was the figure my mate paid but he sent it over state maybe not to lg
Last edited by Fairclough; 05-01-2013 at 07:24 PM.» Tom Fairclough «
» Credo faber est quisque fortunae suae «
» I believe every man is the artisan of his own fortune «
- By duedermont in forum AT&T ATRIXReplies: 3Last Post: 04-17-2013, 07:38 AM
- By rablaw in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 7Last Post: 12-12-2011, 12:17 PM
- By haydenport in forum HTC EVO 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 08-31-2011, 09:54 PM
- By tbmaciii in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 10Last Post: 01-24-2011, 10:36 PM
- By Mr_HD in forum Google Nexus One Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 10Last Post: 05-22-2010, 08:35 PM