High Wifi Usage - Kaspersky Mobile Security
Any help would be greatly appreciated....
I've had Kaspersky for little under two days.
However, under WiFi usage it is showing nearly 400mb worth of background data having been transferred?
What on Earth is going on here? I've emailed Kaspersky Support for help on the matter.
Any helps or comments would be greatly appreciated.
- 04-29-2013, 02:20 PM #2
- 04-29-2013, 02:25 PM #3
Re: High Wifi Usage - Kaspersky Mobile Security
I've raised this with Kaspersky to see what is going on. I sure hope this app isn't stealing data. I downloaded the APK via the Kaspersky Website and had to first allow Android to allow the installation from what it deemed an "Unknown Source". I gave it a shot anyway as it was just Kaspersky.....sure hope I didn't download something else from the website...
- 04-29-2013, 06:56 PM #5
- 04-30-2013, 02:13 PM #8
- 05-01-2013, 07:27 AM #9
- 320 Posts
- By cinek in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 0Last Post: 12-20-2012, 05:22 AM
- By coredump in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 8Last Post: 07-13-2012, 05:39 PM
- By Umass021 in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 2Last Post: 06-23-2011, 09:20 PM
- By overshard in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 11-25-2009, 12:01 PM
- By Flexilis in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 9Last Post: 10-20-2009, 01:38 AM