Do you think google will announce a 32Gb Nexus 4 at google I.O?

TheWalowizard

May 4, 2013
Visit site
I haven't got my hands on a must have Nexus 4 yet but with Google I.O just around the corner I was wondering if I should Hold onto My old HTC wildfire for a couple weeks and see what google have to offer. I'm hoping the new Nexus phone (assuming they announce one) will have
  • Have a 32/64Gb solution
  • Removable case
  • Better Battery
What do you think? Is this realistic? also will google manage to keep the phone within budget like the N4? I hope so:D
(-A Noob at android central)

greydarrah

May 5, 2010
Visit site
No, they will not have a new device at IO. Even if I was wrong and they did announce one (they wont), it would be like every other thing that gets announced at these events and not be available for purchase for months. A new Nexus phone will be released in Nov/Dec, just like every other one that has come out.

planoman

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
Historically, you'll be able to buy it in Nov/Dec. That's when it released, not when it's announced.

I think he meant the following March after release since demand will be so great. I learned my lesson on the N4. I will be ordering 2 of the N5 as soon as it goes up on the play store and sell one for mucho profit!

guinnkevinr

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
I think there is a very real chance they will release a 32GB model of the Nexus 4. It doesn't hurt anyone if they do. Either offer it at the $399 price point and keep the other two sizes or kick the 8GB all together and offer the 16 for $300 and the 32 for $350. Good way to clean out stock on materials before the 5th Nexus arrives.

bob13bob

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Historically, they released their last n4 when kg released a new flagship. Lg just released a new flagship.... And it exclusive to Verizon. I smell nexus 5