- 31 Posts
Issues with a few apps.
Had my N4 for a couple of months now, running stock JB but I've noticed a few apps I've downloaded are completely crashing on launch, namely Zedge for example. I've cleared data, cache, forced stopped, uninstalled/reinstalled etc all the usual tricks. Even tried to download an older APK files but that didn't work and so I'm still stuck with the ' Unfortunately Zedge has stopped working.' Like I said it's not just Zedge but I like to use that app for ringtones/wallpapers etc and I'd been using it for a while before it decided to crash. Does anyone know of a solution? I'd rather not have to completely restore my phone just for the sake of a couple of apps.
Thanks in advanced Android Brainiacs
- 05-08-2013, 08:46 AM #2
- 05-08-2013, 05:17 PM #4
- 05-08-2013, 06:36 PM #5
- 05-09-2013, 08:05 AM #6
- 05-09-2013, 10:12 PM #7
- By dizzle16 in forum HTC EVO 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 11-17-2011, 11:08 AM
- By bentnail in forum Barnes & Noble Nook ColorReplies: 2Last Post: 08-28-2011, 08:17 PM
- By PM-Performance in forum HTC EVO 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 0Last Post: 09-28-2010, 10:32 AM
- By qst4 in forum Android AppsReplies: 47Last Post: 08-24-2010, 02:13 PM
- By Underworld54 in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 1Last Post: 07-27-2010, 03:08 PM