Nexus 4 won't receive some texts

e_ho20

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
I switched to a Nexus 4 and now some texts won't be received. I thought people were ignoring me for a while, but then my friend texted me back saying I had ignored her along with a screenshot of her original reply. I never got the original. Now it seems to be happening with other people, as another friend included me in a group message but I never got the group message at all. I still get messages from both of them sometimes, so it's completely hit or miss. I'm at a loss as to what it is. T-Mobile service is terrible where I live, but I would think that even if I had no service when the text was sent it would automatically show up in my inbox as soon as I moved into an area with better service. Both friends this has happened with have iPhones, btw. I told the first person I thought she may have been sending the messages with imessage but she said they were regular sms. The first person lives in Florida and texting is pretty much the only contact I have with her. Help me out forum. I love my nexus but not receiving texts is very irritating.

2defmouze

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
It's definitely a network issue. And while I also would think you should receive them when you move to a better covered area it might not always be the case. Maybe try a new carrier, it's not a phone issue though.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Markizta