N4 doesn't support flas player, does he?

Octaviannn

May 23, 2013
Visit site
I've read his properties, and it says it doesn't support flash player. But is there a way to install flash player though that?

Posted via Android Central App

mdcraig

Mar 15, 2012
Visit site
It doesn't natively support it but you can side load. Just get the app for the latest version which you can find by searching Google. Put it on you phone and install manually.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

fernandezhjr

Mar 26, 2011
Visit site
Chrome does not support flash player. You can use a different browser that does. I am using aosp browser and flash player, which I downloaded and installed directly from the Adobe website.

Octaviannn

May 23, 2013
Visit site
cc2cyep6.png

? so i was on adobe.com with mozilla

moosc

Grand Master Moosc
Oct 20, 2009
Visit site
Not to be a azz but there a ton of threads on this matter. You will need to side load the flash apk . you can get the apk from adobe. Then you'll need a browser that supports it.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

DTID

Jun 3, 2013
Visit site
Nope, it didnt work with mozilla. :( i will try another browser

It works with Firefox Beta which is on the Play Store. But you have to download the Flash Player apk file from the link above.

joshtrader

Feb 17, 2013
Visit site
not necessarily beta, normal version works just fine. ive been using it for weeks and still works beautifully. Just make sure to enable the Plugins in the settings

DTID

Jun 3, 2013
Visit site
not necessarily beta, normal version works just fine. ive been using it for weeks and still works beautifully. Just make sure to enable the Plugins in the settings

Interesting. The normal version didn't work for me either when I first tried it months ago. The only version which would work was the Beta version. I think I'll retry installing the normal version on my own N4!

Octaviannn

May 23, 2013
Visit site
Guys, i dont know whats the matter but i doesnt work, neither with mozilla, nor with dolphin, such as firefox beta. The plugins were enabled in firefox.

mr_nobody

Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
Interesting. The normal version didn't work for me either when I first tried it months ago. The only version which would work was the Beta version. I think I'll retry installing the normal version on my own N4!

That's true, for a while it had to be beta. Then the required features moved into the release version so now both should work...