Black or White?

Armaan8134

May 23, 2013
Visit site
Ok so as soon I was about to order my N4, the white one came out. I'm confused whether to go for the white one or the black one? Which one according to you people looks better? I asked alot of my friends, but got mixed answers, some black, some white.

CoMoNexus

Mar 1, 2013
Visit site
You might also research whether the camera works as well on the white version. One white version of the iPhone -- 4, I think -- was delayed because the white surface reflected too much light into the camera. I haven't heard anything similar with the N4, but it doesn't hurt to investigate if the camera is an important part.

tisoyboy2

Jan 30, 2013
Visit site
Get the white one! I had the white GS3 then up'd to the Titanium Grey Note 2 and regret it. Have always had black phones til the GS3. Now am waiting for the Note 3 to release so I can get it in white.

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Tapatalk 2

Emma Challis

Jun 3, 2013
Visit site
I'd get the black one, I too was going to get the white one but only the back is white NOT The front so it looks tacky.

Posted via Android Central App

JeffDenver

Banned
May 3, 2010
Visit site
Ok so as soon I was about to order my N4, the white one came out. I'm confused whether to go for the white one or the black one? Which one according to you people looks better? I asked alot of my friends, but got mixed answers, some black, some white.
IMO black looks better. It also has a rubberized side...from what I understand the while one is matte plastic. Rubberized = better grip IMO.

justmikey

May 22, 2013
Visit site
I just ordered mine today and decided to get it in Black with the free black bumper. When I first heard that the White was coming out I was really excited but then learned that its really just the back thats white and the sides on the white are no longer rubberized. For me the Black is nicer looking and I like the idea of having the rubberized grip just in case.

Regardless I'm excited and cant wait to get my N4.

Whichever color you decide to go with...Enjoy!

Suda

Mar 13, 2013
Visit site
You know what, when the white one was officially announced I was 100% put off on it when I saw it had a black front. Watching unboxing videos and quick looks on it and I have to say it's starting to grow on me.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I think White N4 + Black Bumper and Black N4 + White Bumper is the way to go... http://forums.androidcentral.com/google-nexus-4/283743-nexus-4-zebra-edition.html

I can't talk the GF into letting go of her Galaxy S II T-989 to switch over to a White N4 though...

6a00d83451b39369e2014e5fb86d45970c-800wi

adam514

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
I think White N4 + Black Bumper and Black N4 + White Bumper is the way to go... http://forums.androidcentral.com/google-nexus-4/283743-nexus-4-zebra-edition.html

I can't talk the GF into letting go of her Galaxy S II T-989 to switch over to a White N4 though...

http://armchairgeneralist.typepad.com/.a/6a00d83451b39369e2014e5fb86d45970c-800wi

Gotta work on that then. I got my gf to switch over to the N4 a few weeks ago. She loves it!

As for which color, i'd say black. My old nexus S was white and it always got dirty/smudgy looking (although it was naked). A naked N4 is a dangerous move if you're the clumsy type ;)

tisoyboy2

Jan 30, 2013
Visit site
I watched a demonstration of how this phone (N4) throttles the cpu & gpu when the temperature increases even slightly. By time the temp is only 39? the gpu is dropped and capped from its 400mhz all the way down to 200mhz. The cpu is also handicapped this way. In less then 30 minutes the specs were cut in half. This is a Qualcomm thing implemented in the Snapdragons. I was originally hoping to see the Snap800 with Adreno 330 in the Note 3 but I think I would rather see the Exynos 5 now.

From me to you!

mcshaggin

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
When buying a car, do you go to a forum and ask someone else what color you should get? It's personal preference. F everyone else and get what you want. You must be young to care what other people think.