"The shipper has requested a Delivery Intercept" for white Nexus 4

Listicka

Dec 26, 2010
Visit site
UPS Tracking progress
"The shipper has requested a Delivery Intercept for this package. / Return to sender pending."
and 15 hours later
"The Delivery Intercept request for this package was successfully completed. / Shipper requested return of package. "

Did anyone encounter this problem with their white Nexus 4 delivery? Or even black one? I would like to find out what could be going on. Thanks

TheDonJ77

May 13, 2011
Visit site
UPS Tracking progress
"The shipper has requested a Delivery Intercept for this package. / Return to sender pending."
and 15 hours later
"The Delivery Intercept request for this package was successfully completed. / Shipper requested return of package. "

Did anyone encounter this problem with their white Nexus 4 delivery? Or even black one? I would like to find out what could be going on. Thanks

OMG!! Yes, I thought I was the only one. I have been on the phone with google and ups all morning but still have no idea what happened or if or when I will get my package. Google says it was an error, Ups says package is going back. Sigh*

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

BigVDawgy

Apr 21, 2010
Visit site
There's a lengthy thread at XDA that looks like just about everyone that ordered them last week has had the order intercepted. Google reps at the Play store don't know what's going on.

Listicka

Dec 26, 2010
Visit site
well, mine just reached Kentucky Google, so it is gone.
No news from Google, nor email response, nor customer service response from Google. They don't even have a decency to let their customers know why they did it.

TheDonJ77

May 13, 2011
Visit site
As has mine, after google assured me my package would still be delivered today.................This sucks!!!!! :( No reason/explanation and now they are sold out of 16 gigs

anon(847090)

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
As has mine, after google assured me my package would still be delivered today.................This sucks!!!!! :( No reason/explanation and now they are sold out of 16 gigs
from AC front page news
Update: Google Play support tells us that white Nexus 4 buyers should disregard the "intercepted" message, and that delivery times should be unaffected by the error. We've got the full statement after the break.

Google Play support statement:

A small number of customers were sent a ship confirmation with an incorrect tracking number on 5/31 and 6/3. In these cases the incorrect tracking number may indicate that the package is being returned to sender.

Please disregard this tracking number. Another ship confirmation with the correct tracking number will be emailed to you within 24 hrs. Please reference the tracking number in the 'Thank You' section of the ship confirmation.

Please rest assured that your package?s arrival date is unaffected by the incorrect tracking number.

Aquila

Retired Moderator
Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
lol, there they go again! haha. Google + shipping is fun :)

facepalm-wallpaper.jpg

Listicka

Dec 26, 2010
Visit site
They are being shipped per the XDA forum. I assume way too many were intercepted and they ship accordingly based on order date and time. I hope to get my email soon.

TheDonJ77

May 13, 2011
Visit site
They are being shipped per the XDA forum. I assume way too many were intercepted and they ship accordingly based on order date and time. I hope to get my email soon.

yeah, mine was updated this morning with a new shipping number, says it is scheduled for delivery today before 3pm!! Yay!!!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay