Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Rule9
  • 1 Post By TheDonJ77
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default "The shipper has requested a Delivery Intercept" for white Nexus 4

UPS Tracking progress
    "The shipper has requested a Delivery Intercept for this package. / Return to sender pending."
    and 15 hours later
    "The Delivery Intercept request for this package was successfully completed. / Shipper requested return of package. "

Did anyone encounter this problem with their white Nexus 4 delivery? Or even black one? I would like to find out what could be going on. Thanks

Default Re: "The shipper has requested a Delivery Intercept" for white Nexus 4

Quote Originally Posted by Listicka View Post
    UPS Tracking progress
    "The shipper has requested a Delivery Intercept for this package. / Return to sender pending."
    and 15 hours later
    "The Delivery Intercept request for this package was successfully completed. / Shipper requested return of package. "

Did anyone encounter this problem with their white Nexus 4 delivery? Or even black one? I would like to find out what could be going on. Thanks
    OMG!! Yes, I thought I was the only one. I have been on the phone with google and ups all morning but still have no idea what happened or if or when I will get my package. Google says it was an error, Ups says package is going back. Sigh*

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Same here but i assumed it was because i tried to cancel the order the day i placed it but was unsuccessful.

There's a lengthy thread at XDA that looks like just about everyone that ordered them last week has had the order intercepted. Google reps at the Play store don't know what's going on.
    Android Central Editor in Chief

Global Posts
    4,880 Global Posts

Yeah, I first noticed yesterday and waited to see what was gonna happen. I've got an e-mail into Google PR.
    Banned

Global Posts
    871 Global Posts

Maybe they found something last minute and did a recall
    marathone likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Rule9 View Post
    Maybe they found something last minute and did a recall
    That's what I think.
    Android Central Editor in Chief

Global Posts
    4,880 Global Posts

Called the hardware line. They say they're aware of it, but not much more than that.

Thanks phil, please try and keep us posted. Thanks again

This and the 16 gb sold out definitely have a connection.

anyone receiving white 8gb? or the recall only for 16 gb
  11. Thread Author  Thread Author    #11  

well, mine just reached Kentucky Google, so it is gone.
    No news from Google, nor email response, nor customer service response from Google. They don't even have a decency to let their customers know why they did it.

As has mine, after google assured me my package would still be delivered today.................This sucks!!!!! No reason/explanation and now they are sold out of 16 gigs

Quote Originally Posted by TheDonJ77 View Post
    As has mine, after google assured me my package would still be delivered today.................This sucks!!!!! No reason/explanation and now they are sold out of 16 gigs
    from AC front page news
    Update: Google Play support tells us that white Nexus 4 buyers should disregard the "intercepted" message, and that delivery times should be unaffected by the error. We've got the full statement after the break.
    Google Play support statement:

A small number of customers were sent a ship confirmation with an incorrect tracking number on 5/31 and 6/3. In these cases the incorrect tracking number may indicate that the package is being returned to sender.

Please disregard this tracking number. Another ship confirmation with the correct tracking number will be emailed to you within 24 hrs. Please reference the tracking number in the 'Thank You' section of the ship confirmation.

Please rest assured that your package’s arrival date is unaffected by the incorrect tracking number.

Well, kind of hard to believe that when my tracking # is now showing my package enrte to the hub in Kentucky

Global Posts
    11,949 Global Posts
    Carrier
    Assassin 'Droid

lol, there they go again! haha. Google + shipping is fun

Mine still says it hasn't shipped and it said it was suppose to ship out yesterday! I ordered it on Friday around 4PM... :/

Quote Originally Posted by AlexanderJJJ View Post
    Mine still says it hasn't shipped and it said it was suppose to ship out yesterday! I ordered it on Friday around 4PM... :/
    Welcome to the club my friend. If you ordered a 16 gig, your screwed
  18. Thread Author  Thread Author    #18  

They are being shipped per the XDA forum. I assume way too many were intercepted and they ship accordingly based on order date and time. I hope to get my email soon.

I received my 8gb white nexus 4 fine. Although it did show up around 8:30 pm last night and I was getting nervous...

Quote Originally Posted by Listicka View Post
    They are being shipped per the XDA forum. I assume way too many were intercepted and they ship accordingly based on order date and time. I hope to get my email soon.
    yeah, mine was updated this morning with a new shipping number, says it is scheduled for delivery today before 3pm!! Yay!!!

YAY!!!! It's here, time to unbox and out the black one up on ebay, plus maybe 4.3 tomorrow, great time to be a nexus owner!!!!!!!!
    Aquila likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDonJ77 View Post
    YAY!!!! It's here, time to unbox and out the black one up on ebay, plus maybe 4.3 tomorrow, great time to be a nexus owner!!!!!!!!
    Mine still says "Pending" and now it says the white Nexus 4 16GB is back in stock :/