Wi-fi problem?

Octaviannn

May 23, 2013
Visit site
Since 2 days, my wifi icon on the notification bar became grey. Also the network icon became grey. I dont remember doing anything on my N4 except of changing the main Google play account. Any ideas?

Posted from my Nexus 4

Octaviannn

May 23, 2013
Visit site
2lbygkj.jpg

I dunno what ure meaning, but here are some screenshots.
ix5rif.png

Posted from my Nexus 4

Feb 3, 2013
Visit site
Based on the screen shots you have displayed here....You don't have any kind of connection to you wifi or mobile connections.... As the previous poster stated gray means no connectivity blue is vice versa... I don't really know what your specific issue is as you have not clearly stated.

Rizy7

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
Your device seems to think that there is no internet connectivity. Try rebooting the device, toggling wifi and aeroplane mode

jaredsutter

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Grey bars means that it doesn't have connectivity to Google services - you won't get push Gmail updates, or calendar updates unless you manually refresh, etc. If it happens again, and a reboot or toggling airplane mode don't work, I believe going to Settings -> Apps -> swipe to All -> Google Services Framework and clearing data, followed by a reboot or toggling airplane mode should resolve the issue.

Octaviannn

May 23, 2013
Visit site
Bad news. I did this, because it happened again. Now the wifi is grey, AND the google play app says me: no connection.

Posted from my Nexus 4

Update: i cleared cache of google play. Now it works. Thanks! Hope it doesnt break again!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon