LG or google?

confuciouus

Jun 16, 2013
Visit site
Wow, that was difficult getting to post here.
I had an account which I must have set up a long time ago, I had to reset my password which I did and then got told I couldn't use my account - no reason.
I changed my account from my hotmail account to a gmail account ant can now post - you really don't want people who are not indoctrinated in the Google way from the start, do you!

What is the difference between the LG Nexus 4 and the one you can buy from Google Play? I'm thinking of trying Android and the Google Nexus 4 seems a bargain.
Why!

Confucious

Jun 16, 2013
Visit site
thats the same phone, only 1 version of nexus 4 exist, and thats LG nexus4

Thank you, Carphone who're hose sell it for vastly more than Google Play, I just wanted to check I wasn't buying an inferior product. I'll buy it now.

Is there anyone here I know from a past life?

Fairclough

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
Maybe your old name was registered when they merged the forums to mobile nations passport.
Agreed with the above posts. Google dictated what they wanted - LG built it, Nexus 4 goes under, Nexus 4, LG Nexus 4, Google Nexus 4, LG e960, LG Nexus 4 E960 - I think you get the point - mainly silly names same product. A few websites sell it below Google's price on play - whether because they got Stock from LG directly or because they purchase through the US Play store is unknown to me.

The phone is not only a bargain but I find a great phone to use.

Confucious

Jun 16, 2013
Visit site
Thank you. I probably registered on a forum a long time ago - I'm older than I like to admit. Past few years only iOS really, before that WinMo and before that Symbian and others.
I guess I'd better look back on xda-developers, been a while!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
knowledge is power