I ordered two Nexus 4 more than one week ago but the status still shows "pending" in Google Wallet. I called many times to Google Play Customer Service and they have absolutely no idea why this is happening.
Looks like this has happened to many other customers in the past, so any advice?
- 06-19-2013, 03:51 PM #2
- 06-19-2013, 06:17 PM #3
- 06-19-2013, 08:34 PM #4
Re: Pending order?
Can you go in and cancel the order then place a new one? If you don't see a change or receive the device in the next couple of days I would suggest doing that...if possible.
- 06-19-2013, 11:42 PM #6
- By mattatwar1 in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 7Last Post: 11-21-2012, 09:34 PM
- By jfaria34 in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 10Last Post: 07-11-2012, 02:43 PM
- By charisma in forum T-Mobile G1Replies: 2Last Post: 01-24-2010, 10:50 AM
- By esanger02 in forum HTC HeroReplies: 7Last Post: 10-10-2009, 01:34 PM
- By runner7395 in forum HTC HeroReplies: 18Last Post: 09-27-2009, 11:27 AM