Question about Qualcomm BatteryGuru
I'm using Qualcomm BatteryGuru on my Nexus 4 since yesterday, but there's 1 option I'm kinda unsure about...
I have switched the 'manage when apps refresh' option to ON.
However, on the main screen I see no apps mentioned, so what exactly would the effect of turning this option on/off be in my particular case?
IOW, what's the difference between turning 'manage when apps refresh' on/off?"Do not go where the Path may lead, go instead where there is no Path and leave a Trail"
- 06-26-2013, 05:06 AM #2
Re: Question about Qualcomm BatteryGuru
It will show more apps are you begin to open more apps which "refresh" their information.
Turning it on, allows apps to only get access to data as certain times e.g every hour, the short the breaks the more battery which is consumed. Hence if you allow apps to refresh constantly you will have apps updating e.g every minute and them all updating at different time which will make your phone run constantly.
In short it makes your phone run less thus uses less battery. I think you're still on observation mode. In a few days it will pick up your habits and change your wifi etc accordingly based on time of day, location etc.» Tom Fairclough «
» Credo faber est quisque fortunae suae «
» I believe every man is the artisan of his own fortune «
- By DougFNJ in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 4Last Post: 11-08-2009, 12:37 AM
- By schnergun in forum HTC HeroReplies: 4Last Post: 11-04-2009, 06:21 PM
- By sconrad308 in forum HTC HeroReplies: 3Last Post: 11-01-2009, 08:38 AM
- By zeravla531 in forum HTC HeroReplies: 7Last Post: 10-12-2009, 05:47 PM
- By mills1540 in forum The Android Central LoungeReplies: 1Last Post: 08-16-2009, 09:23 PM