Question about Qualcomm BatteryGuru...
I have set the 'Inactivity Period Power Boost' option to 'stop all apps from refreshing' --> telling me that it will stop all LISTED apps from refreshing.
Thing is, I see nothing listed anywhere??
I've been using the program since 5 days now... why am I not seeing any app listed, as the description suggests??"Do not go where the Path may lead, go instead where there is no Path and leave a Trail"
- 07-01-2013, 08:51 AM #2'From one thing, you learn a thousand things.' - From the Earth Book in the Book of Five Rings
'Dream as if you'll live forever; Live as if you'll die today.' - James Dean
Current Devices: Nexus 5, Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0)
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
Community Guidelines: Here
And also: Here
- 07-01-2013, 09:02 PM #3
Re: Question about Qualcomm BatteryGuru...
I think it lists ether the ones you don't use or use.
Posted via the mystical forest creatures that power this Nexus 4.» Tom Fairclough «
» Credo faber est quisque fortunae suae «
» I believe every man is the artisan of his own fortune «
- By AndroidUser4321 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 23Last Post: 02-14-2014, 09:56 PM
- By Lacey_Underalls in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 22Last Post: 08-18-2013, 07:41 AM
- By sixty_four in forum Verizon Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 9Last Post: 07-08-2013, 07:41 PM
- By jaa37 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 07-01-2013, 07:34 AM
- By SuperCK in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 4Last Post: 06-30-2013, 11:37 PM