How to hide/block from phone book contacts with long distance numbers?
Here is a problem - I have a number of long distance numbers in the Google contacts (which is shared to other apps, like phone). I use them with a VOIP app, but accidentally it can be easily called from the phone (and be quite expensive).
How to block/hide/disable them from accidental dialing?
Search didn't show easy solution...
Re: How to hide/block from phone book contacts with long distance numbers?
OK. Looks like no one knew.
I did hide them when in "People" marked all contacts I need to display as "Friends" and customized the view to see friends only.
It worked. No more sudden outgoing long distance calls.
Now, after 4.4 update Google screwed it up - in spite of I still have custom view in "People", the Phone app shows ALL contacts (not the custom view) as it was in 4.3. Damn it!
Anybody can help?
- By David Brinkley in forum Verizon Droid DNAReplies: 42Last Post: 09-06-2014, 02:17 PM
- By jeno27 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 4Last Post: 07-16-2013, 06:28 AM
- By devinlowe18 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 07-12-2013, 12:39 PM
- By Shiyam Sundar in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 0Last Post: 07-12-2013, 10:09 AM
- By tac1ana in forum Android 2.3 GingerbreadReplies: 1Last Post: 07-12-2013, 09:54 AM