Data Connection Not Working on Nexus 4
Just received a white unlocked Nexus 4 8GB in the mail and while I've been joying pretty much everything about it, it seems when I try to turn on my data connection nothing happens. On the signal bar it's still grey and no type of data signal shows. When I load up a webpage nothing happens too. I'm using a US unlocked version on AT&T. Anyone know a way to fix this?
- 07-20-2013, 09:15 PM #2
- 07-20-2013, 10:02 PM #4
- 07-20-2013, 10:18 PM #5
- 07-21-2013, 04:12 AM #7
- 72 Posts
Re: Data Connection Not Working on Nexus 4
Sorry, but covering all bases before answering. Did you purchase an 4/4G data plan with your SIM card? Use the APN that has mobile.att.net in its settings. And delete the default APN - you call always get it back later.
Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
- By gunner1954 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 02-26-2014, 09:19 PM
- By RenegadeX28 in forum Verizon Galaxy Note 2 Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 07-21-2013, 03:49 PM
- By Angelh23 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-21-2013, 01:44 PM
- By JwZTigo in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 0Last Post: 07-20-2013, 07:07 PM
- By yubeie in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 2Last Post: 07-20-2013, 06:15 PM