Buy Nexus 4 or wait for Nexus 5?

roblox84

Apr 26, 2012
Visit site
I just picked up a nexus 4 about a month ago which is a HUGE upgrade from my evo 3d. I will see what the nexus 5 has to offer but I am extremely happy with the 4. And like some other people have said I will still be able to get some good money for it if I do want to upgrade. ;)

I just sold my evo 3d as well. Nice phone but battery life was laughable I got 2 hours of constant use on the best day. I loved the 3d camera though.

bombdrop

Jul 25, 2013
Visit site
My battery was about the same. I had to be by a charger at all times. Between the battery life and my crap Sprint signal I just got fed up and threw mine against the wall and smashed it. Wished I would have just sold it, but I'm very happy with my new Nexus 4. :D

androidfan1x

Jun 6, 2013
Visit site
I'm waiting for the nexus 5 and it will be my first phone, phone, not smartphone, meaning I never had and currently don't have a phone, I'm gonna beg my parents to pay the monthly bill, but I said I will pay for the price of the phone, I'm just worried it won't be cheap like the nexus 4.

roblox84

Apr 26, 2012
Visit site
I'm waiting for the nexus 5 and it will be my first phone, phone, not smartphone, meaning I never had and currently don't have a phone, I'm gonna beg my parents to pay the monthly bill, but I said I will pay for the price of the phone, I'm just worried it won't be cheap like the nexus 4.

Yeah I don't think it will be as cheap as the 4 either. Especially with the rumored 5 inch screen, it will probably be about 4-5 hundred.

roblox84

Apr 26, 2012
Visit site
I'm glad I didn't wait for the nexus 5 after hearing the specs. They didn't even include the 16mp Nikon camera that it was supposed to have which would have been the main selling point for this phone and what I really wanted.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khalio1234