Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By rootedVette
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default 4.3 jelly bean update

Hello I just wanted to know if anyone of you got the jb 4.3 update yet on your nexus 4. My nexus 4 is not rooted nor I want to root it anytime soon. I have been checking for the update from settings since yesterday but still no update yet. Did anyone if you get it? Any idea how long will it take?

Default Re: 4.3 jelly bean update

If you aren't afraid of using the adb sideload command, you can force the update right now!
    Android 4.3 for the Nexus 4 rolling out everywhere, here's the download link http://www.androidcentral.com/androi...-download-link

Posted via Android Central App on Manta Ray
    Andbytes likes this.

I'm still waiting for the OTA. We are away on vacation so I don't have my PC with adb installed with me. Hoping to get the push notification soon!

Posted via Android Central App
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Quote Originally Posted by rootedVette View Post
    If you aren't afraid of using the adb sideload command, you can force the update right now!
    Android 4.3 for the Nexus 4 rolling out everywhere, here's the download link Android 4.3 for the Nexus 4 rolling out everywhere, here's the download link | Android Central

Posted via Android Central App on Manta Ray
    What's that? Adb side load command?

Quote Originally Posted by Armaan8134 View Post
    What's that? Adb side load command?
    Its not as complicated as it sounds. If you're interested, there are plenty of guides if you search on google.

I highly recommend side loading as well if you are not willing to wait. I lost my patience today and ended up doing the same. But it was worth it. I am just loving the whole new experience. The ui is very fluid and polished.

@Nexus4

... but there is no mention of a revamped camera app unlike many news articles reported before the official release. There were also screenshots of the new camera app... is this part of this update although not mentioned officially?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4 Beta