- 4 Posts
Should I update to 4.3? Anyone else holding out?
With all the bugs and problems I've been hearing about with peoples phones locking up without being able to recover, I'm kinda wary of installing the update.
Is it safe? Has Google acknowledged the problems and working on a fix?
Anyone else holding out for a more stable version?
- 07-31-2013, 03:57 PM #2
Re: Should I update to 4.3? Anyone else holding out?T.
Ambassador @ iMore
“No, no, no. There's no such thing as cheap and cheerful. It's cheap and nasty & expensive and cheerful.” - Jeremy Clarkson
- 07-31-2013, 07:00 PM #3
- 07-31-2013, 07:59 PM #5
- 07-31-2013, 08:14 PM #6
- 07-31-2013, 08:34 PM #7
- By harryhoudini66 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0Replies: 4Last Post: 08-06-2013, 03:28 PM
- By daaarn in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 2Last Post: 08-06-2013, 11:25 AM
- By barner04 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 13Last Post: 08-04-2013, 09:55 PM
- By Mastaking in forum Nexus 4 Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 4Last Post: 08-04-2013, 08:41 PM
- By EddieWax in forum LG Optimus SeriesReplies: 1Last Post: 08-01-2013, 07:33 PM