Request Permission For Account on Nexus 4
My original problem was that I tried to force the 4.3 update by clearing Google Services Framework.
I fixed it by creating a new Google account then deleting my old account > then rebooting > then put my old Google account back > then deleting the new one. After doing that everything works with regards to the Play Store. I did it after I got the OTA update to JB 4.3.
However every now and then I get a triangle notification message saying 'Request Permission For Account mycurrentemailaccount @ gmail.com' and I either swipe away, reboot, or tap it. When I do tap it I get 'Unfortunately, the process com.google.android.gsf.login has stopped' I click OK and everything is all right, as is just swiping away or rebooting.
Is there any way to stop getting this annoying message? I think it might be to do with clearing Google Services Framework in 4.2.
- 08-02-2013, 06:45 AM #2» Tom Fairclough «
» Credo faber est quisque fortunae suae «
» I believe every man is the artisan of his own fortune «
No that hasn't fixed it, and GMail emails aren't getting pushed either despite having sync and everything enabled.
It seems both the problems are related, every time my N4 tries to sync I get the account login message.
I'm stuck in a loop and have no idea how to get out of it.
I've deleted and re-added my primary account, created new ones, uninstalled Play Services updates, cleared caches and still nothing.
Posted via Android Central App
Last edited by ACADM; 08-03-2013 at 07:39 AM.
- 08-16-2013, 08:50 AM #5
- By mathematiker in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 4Last Post: 11-09-2013, 05:38 PM
- By efeandre in forum Google Nexus 7 (2013) Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 4Last Post: 10-24-2013, 06:48 PM
- By alamer in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 08-04-2013, 06:18 AM
- By meloncollie1 in forum LG VortexReplies: 1Last Post: 08-02-2013, 07:43 AM