Wallpapers After The 4.3 UpdateEver since the latest update, creating wallpapers from stored images isn't as great as it used to be. The images turn out to be bad quality on the screen; even ones that I've used before and had no trouble with. Anyone else experiencing this? It's very annoying because I can only use stock wallpaper images now if I want my home screen to look decent... :c
Here's a screenshot;
The original image is incredibly sharp with no noise what-so-ever, but you can see from the screenshot of my phone that the lines have been distorted somewhat and it no longer looks like presentable.
Is anyone else having this issue?
- 08-02-2013, 10:18 AM #2
Re: Wallpapers After The 4.3 Update
I can't tell how the artist drew Rainbow Dash, so it's hard to tell for me. Have you tried saving that wallpaper image, uploading it to G+, letting it do it's auto awesome stuff to it then resaving to phone and setting as wallpaper? That might be a decent workaround.
- 08-02-2013, 10:55 AM #4
- 08-02-2013, 11:00 AM #5
- 08-12-2013, 09:59 PM #8
- 09-29-2013, 07:15 PM #10
- By jovi2701 in forum Sony Xperia ZReplies: 5Last Post: 08-03-2013, 07:38 PM
- By ddonahueiup in forum LG Lucid 2Replies: 2Last Post: 08-03-2013, 07:05 AM
- By talons1025 in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 1Last Post: 08-02-2013, 10:30 AM
- By linuxson in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-02-2013, 10:21 AM
- By rtmd in forum KeyboardsReplies: 1Last Post: 08-02-2013, 08:22 AM