Already have the black flex case sitting on the table, just need a phone to put in it. Ordered from the play store on the 3rd and as of this morning, it is "out for delivery" via UPS. Now I wait....

Can't wait!

Great forum and lots of info, thanks to everyone for sharing their experience with the Nexus 4.

08-07-2013 11:09 AM
    Well then welcome to Android Central! If you have any questions or need any help this is THE place!
    08-07-2013 11:13 AM
    Well I've just completed my second day using the Nexus 4. I've had so many phones that my wife thinks I am insane. The Nexus 4 leaves me extremely impressed! I look at my wife using her iPhone 5 and can't believe that she isn't bored out of her skull with it....

As soon as I turn the phone on and inserted my sim card I got it set up very quickly. I've been received a notification for the 4.3 software update and that install went smoothly. For being a brand new phone, I'm very impressed with the battery life.

This is my first experience with a clean Android operating system. I've had several Android in the past and this phone is far better than any I have had.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2
    08-08-2013 10:45 PM
    I bought mine used from swappa a few days ago and love it! Part of me wishes I would have just shelled out the extra money and gotten a new one though. If the nexus 5 is not a whole lot better than this one I will probably be keeping this one around a while. But either way, I would recommend this phone to everyone!

Sent from my Nexus 4 using AC Forums mobile app
    08-08-2013 11:08 PM
    You take really good care of the glass back. I tried my best and it still got scratched. Now it's an eyesore.

Posted from my Nexus 4 via Android Central App
    08-10-2013 12:20 AM