Battery Status not working properly - Nexus 4

SplinterX

Aug 8, 2013
Visit site
I am running JB 4.3 with Franco kernel r174 nightly. How does the battery stats in android work exactly ? Mine doesnt reset after i unplug my device from charging. And when its charging the timer on battery stats freezes, and after unpluging it starts again. Isnt it supposed to like reset the time everytime i unplug my device ? For example i had 10 % battery remaining and it showed 21hrs on battery. I plugged it in charging and the timer frooze after about 80 % charged it again started like 21hrs 1 min. Tried rebooting still the same.

Kevin OQuinn

AC Team Emeritus
May 17, 2010
Visit site
I am running JB 4.3 with Franco kernel r174 nightly. How does the battery stats in android work exactly ? Mine doesnt reset after i unplug my device from charging. And when its charging the timer on battery stats freezes, and after unpluging it starts again. Isnt it supposed to like reset the time everytime i unplug my device ? For example i had 10 % battery remaining and it showed 21hrs on battery. I plugged it in charging and the timer frooze after about 80 % charged it again started like 21hrs 1 min. Tried rebooting still the same.

I'm not sure exactly how it works, but I do know that it's tied to the kernel. I've noticed what you're describing before on different devices, though, and I usually just don't worry about it.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12