Need to do a complete reinstall of android 4.3
im having issues with battery life and bluetooth playback, and i want to reinstall android on my nexus 4 to see if i fix it that way, and i got some questions
1- how do i know if my bootloader is unlocked?
2- where do i find the drivers for the nexus 4?
3- this image will work to reinstall android to my nexus 4? https://developers.google.com/android/nexus/images
4- i try to search for a guide to reinstall android on a nexus 4 but i just got guides to update to android 4.3, not a complete reinstall.
btw if you are wondering what my issues are, the battery gets drained like 10% of my battery for every 20 minutes of music played thru bluetooth, it appears that theres a bug in the media server process, ive already tried to contact the guy that is fixing this issues with no luck. https://code.google.com/p/android/is...Stars&id=18115
thanks for your help
- 08-09-2013, 10:49 AM #2
Re: Need to do a complete reinstall of android 4.3
1. When you boot the device, the Google screen shows an open lock.
2. I think the link I am posting below includes this.
4. [GUIDE] Nexus 4 - Factory Image Restore
Alternately, you could use a toolkit like wugfresh's to flash the factory image.
- 08-09-2013, 01:06 PM #3
- By ShadyZero in forum US Cellular Galaxy S3Replies: 8Last Post: 10-19-2013, 07:43 PM
- By Hardscore Games in forum Android AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 08-15-2013, 11:05 AM
- By DariaJane in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 08-12-2013, 08:39 AM
- By Transtang z28 in forum Google Nexus 10 TabletReplies: 6Last Post: 08-10-2013, 10:42 PM
- By Joe_Perone in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 5Last Post: 08-09-2013, 09:33 AM