- 5 Posts
Hi everybody !
Does anybody here know any trick to disable the animation with those widget "Squares" that appear everytime i turn on the screen ?
You know, i'm talking about those gray/white lines (That are actually part of squares that contains widgets) appearing on the "borders" of the lockscreen (On Stock ROM).
Thanks in advance.
Posted via Android Central App
- 08-11-2013, 04:08 PM #2
- 08-12-2013, 09:59 AM #3
Re: Lockscreen "Squares"
There is a free app called Lockscreen Policy that allows you to disable lockscreen widgets and/or quick camera access, and also removes the "borders." However, you lose the functionality of those features. If you want to keep lockscreen widgets or quick camera access but just eliminate the borders, you would have to install something like widgetlocker, as mr_nobody said.
- By Ronny Holm in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 08-11-2013, 03:12 PM
- By Aesthete18 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 4Last Post: 08-07-2013, 09:20 PM
- By craigrn16 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 5Last Post: 08-07-2013, 04:12 AM
- By brettxw in forum Verizon Galaxy Note 2Replies: 5Last Post: 08-07-2013, 12:24 AM
- By Aesthete18 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 08-06-2013, 04:31 AM