sending Text msg pictures to emails?

jc0187

Feb 23, 2013
Visit site
Trying to use my phone for work. I do security and a coworker sent a picture of a trespasser to my n4 via text msg. I am trying to send the picture to my email address so that I can then print it off and put it in our book of trespassers. I'm having zero luck. I just don't get it. I've had luck with other smart phones in the past being able to send pics from text msgs to my email address but can't seem to make it work with my n4. Any help would be great. Thank you.

EvilMonkey

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
You should just be able to long-press on the image (don't open the attachment...long-press on the preview in the message itself) and you should get a popup to save the picture Are you using the stock messaging app?

pontiac005

Trusted Member
Jul 19, 2012
Visit site
Just tried it. Long press as stated above and you will have options to forward, save, delete etc.

Sent from my Nexus 4 running Android 4.3 using Tapatalk 4

jc0187

Feb 23, 2013
Visit site
Yes I'm using stock. I long pressed on the picture, the forward option came up and I entered my email address and sent it but as of yet, haven't received it.

lemongrassdog

Nov 22, 2013
Visit site
Just tried it. Long press as stated above and you will have options to forward, save, delete etc.

Sent from my Nexus 4 running Android 4.3 using Tapatalk 4

I'm trying to do the same thing. When I forward the picture to my email address, it always bounces back with an error message. I have an S3. Suggestions?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vignajeanniegolabek