Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Seem to be missing account options

Hi everyone, sorry if this is a dumb question but its been driving me mad! I am trying to add a corporate email account to my Nexus 4 and all the instructions I have seen suggest that you should have 'Corporate' and 'Email' as account options to add, unfortunately i don't seem to have either! The options I have are: Carbonite (my backup software), Dropbox, Facebook, Google, LinkedIn, Microsoft Lync, Office (which doesnt work, says "cant add account from settings"), SoundCloud, TuGo (O2 app), Twitter, and Windows Live (which also doesn't work, says "This account type is no longer valid...") Until recently I had a 'Good' account on my device which is corporate but i took it off and rebooted the phone to see if that would make any difference. Any advice would be really appreciated.
  2. Thread Author  Thread Author    #2  

Default Re: Seem to be missing account options

For anyone else that suffers this problem, my colleague here fixed it! For some reason my email app was DISABLED (go to Settings - Apps - Scroll to the disabled list) Having enabled it all is good again!

What an infuriating problem. Thanks for posting your answer, I had exactly the same problem, and thanks to you, its now solved!

- - - Updated - - -

What an infuriating problem. Thanks for posting your answer, I had exactly the same problem, and thanks to you, its now solved!
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

No worries, glad it helped someone else, i was beginning to think maybe i was the only one!

it worked THANK YOU!