| || |
N4 - like a brick!
Two days ago my phone suddenly has lost signal. After reebot it was stuck on Paranoid Android animated logo and wont turn on. After few resets I realised its serious problem and did factory reset using recovery – It didn’t help much. Yesterday I spend whole day digging internet about my problem and phone is still dead. Things I did:
- Reflashed stock 4.3 using SDK – stuck on X logo
- Reflashed stock 4.3 using SDK and then downgraded the radio from 4.2.2 – stuck on X
- Reflashed stock 4.2.2 – phone turns on but got no signal at all, network options through *#*#4636#*#* doesn’t work at all (can select different network types but nothing happens)
- Flashed ParanoidAndroid – stuck on PA logo
- Several factory resets, data wipes, and “magic” methods like turning airplane on then off, holding power button for more than 8 sec.
If anyone have any idea what could go wrong I'd really appreciate any help. I can send my phone to Google on varranty but it will takes weeks (poor support in Poland) sp before that I want to make sure it's hardware problem.