Google Play Store Update Version 4.3.11

DirkBelig

May 17, 2010
Visit site
I did not have that problem.
I don't get the need of people to chime in that they didn't have the problem a lot of other people experienced, whatever it may be. When all those people got sick from bad packaged salad mix, did you wish you could call them and share that you didn't get sick? :p

TechZOnline

Dec 19, 2012
Visit site
What I was about to post:
I can't seem to ever get Play Store updates quickly or even within a reasonable time frame. I'm still on v4.2.3 courtesy of JB 4.3.
I just re-checked my phone to see if I got the version # right (I was) and it looks like I got 4.3.11 in the past few hours :D

RunawayBeing

Aug 16, 2013
Visit site
Thank God it has finally released. A GS4 owner I know was going crazy since the leaked custom ROM came into the picture. Now he can peacefully update without flashing his Phone..:p

Tall Mike 2145

Feb 8, 2013
Visit site
I don't get the need of people to chime in that they didn't have the problem a lot of other people experienced, whatever it may be. When all those people got sick from bad packaged salad mix, did you wish you could call them and share that you didn't get sick? :p

It is useful to know whether a problem is ubiquitous or not. If nobody responds, there is no way to know if nobody else has the problem or your post is simply being ignored. Now, if a bunch of people reply with something to the effect of "you're an *****" then I'd likely agree with you.

agp101

Jun 29, 2013
Visit site
I had the problem for a day then it went away. Quick question: how do I update Play? Does it update by itself?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Mobile Nations mobile app

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463