Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Clear Google now search results

I love using Google Now but I hate when I open it feeling bombarded with the drop down list of previous searches. If I clear the Web history on Chrome on my computer it gets rid of searches on my phone but as soon as I type in one letter on Google Now there are still predicted phrases I have searched for. I don't want Google Now to ever save a search result but that's probably not possible but if anyone knows of an app that I can set up to automatically delete Google Now searches once a day or something. I downloaded an app just now called History Eraser because it had the most downloads and beat ratings but it just deleted browser history. If anyone can help me and point me in the right direction I'd appreciate it!

Posted via Android Central App

Global Posts
    20,689 Global Posts
    ROM
    Liquidsmooth ROM

Default Re: Clear Google now search results

Quote Originally Posted by lucky87ad View Post
    I love using Google Now but I hate when I open it feeling bombarded with the drop down list of previous searches. If I clear the Web history on Chrome on my computer it gets rid of searches on my phone but as soon as I type in one letter on Google Now there are still predicted phrases I have searched for. I don't want Google Now to ever save a search result but that's probably not possible but if anyone knows of an app that I can set up to automatically delete Google Now searches once a day or something. I downloaded an app just now called History Eraser because it had the most downloads and beat ratings but it just deleted browser history. If anyone can help me and point me in the right direction I'd appreciate it!

Posted via Android Central App
    Try clearing the cache on Google Now n settings - apps

Sent from a SlimROM S3.

Phone Timeline
    'If we could change ourselves, the tendencies in the world would also change.' - Mahatma Gandhi
    Community Guidelines and also here

Default Re: Clear Google now search results

If you open Google now and tap the search bar..and you get you list of search history, you can long press on the items in the list and delete them..haven't found a way to do it all at once yet but you can gho through and delete them one at a time this way.