- 2 Posts
Error updating to 4.3
My phone is running rooted stock 4.2.2.
When the 4.3 OTA update shows up, it restarts and starts updating, but shows an ERROR screen ~20% of the way in, stays there for a minute or so, then boots back into 4.2.2.
I've tried factory resetting, but the same problem occurs.
Are there any log files saved by the updater that I could get a look at, or any obvious alternatives to try?
Thanks in advance,
- 08-17-2013, 12:22 PM #2
- 08-17-2013, 02:41 PM #4
- 08-17-2013, 10:42 PM #5
- By pbryant_knight in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 43Last Post: 11-16-2013, 02:13 PM
- By anandantwerp in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 5Last Post: 11-08-2013, 02:17 PM
- By Robert Scarfe in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 1Last Post: 08-23-2013, 12:42 PM
- By Basito in forum Verizon Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 08-17-2013, 07:38 PM
- By closers7 in forum HTC OneReplies: 1Last Post: 08-17-2013, 12:07 PM