- 1 Posts
Nexus 4 Power Button
Just got a new Nexus 4 today, after coming from an iPhone, and the power button's tactility seems very "soft" to me. I feel like the button should be higher than it is right now, and should produce a more "click" sound than the mushy one it's doing now. How is your Nexus 4? I've googled around and saw that a lot of other Nexii are like this, but those were from last year. So I just want to confirm with owners today, so I know whether or not to do something about it.
- 08-18-2013, 05:52 PM #2If my post helped you out...please be kind and hit the "THANKS BUTTON."
- 08-19-2013, 12:16 PM #3
- 08-19-2013, 12:35 PM #4
- By ShaneBunting in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 94Last Post: 08-22-2013, 05:26 PM
- By Rimbaud in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 10Last Post: 08-22-2013, 03:57 PM
- By SteelGator in forum Moto XReplies: 6Last Post: 08-19-2013, 06:47 PM
- By _Nundo in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 1Last Post: 08-19-2013, 12:13 PM
- By Daniel62 in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 0Last Post: 08-18-2013, 02:23 PM