Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree19Likes
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default One thing that I would change about apple

Is everything even with iOS 7 it still isn't good

Sent from my Nexus 4 using AC Forums mobile app

Default Re: One thing that I would change about apple

Quote Originally Posted by jose3456 View Post

Yeah, it's still a little screen phone, and locks the user into the Apple way of doing things.

Global Posts
    8,460 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock 4.4 (KitKat)

The iPhone was a game changer when it was released. Yes, there hasn't been much of a complete overhaul to the OS as there has been with Android. But that doesn't necessarily mean its a bad thing. Apple sells a lot of devices and has been doing so with essentially the same OS foundation. I don't know much about iOS, and there may be pretty large differences under the hood between versions, but what Apple has produced works and does so really good. I'm sure their app/music ecosystem contributes largely to the iPhones continued success. It will be interesting to see how iOS 7 does in the coming months and if its what Apple needs to stay innovative.

Global Posts
    622 Global Posts

To the OP: these hater threads are really unproductive. You'll have a LOT more fun with them on iMore or other Apple sites.

Posted via Android Central App
    So long, and thanks for all the fish.
    Thanked by:

And this pertains to the N4 how.......?

Posted via Android Central App

Don't make hater threads here please.

Posted via Android Central App using my awesome Nexus 4
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7  

It wasn't meant to be a hater thread I just wanted to see what people would say plus the only thing apple needs to make a comeback is change the color matching and to add widgets and a bigger screen

chirag05 likes this.

It wasn't meant to be a hater thread I just wanted to see what people would say plus the only thing apple needs to make a comeback is change the color matching and to add widgets and a bigger screen

Why don't you ask at iMore? This is gonna just be a hating ground for fanboys I hope the moderators act quickly if this thread goes down.

I love my n4 but Apple with one phone vs everyone is still selling more phones. I think iphone 6 will be a game changer and I have only ever used Android phones but if the iPhone 6 is bigger than iPhone 5 than I think I'm going to have to try it!! We'll just have to see what the nexus line is offering at that time I guess I really love this n4!!!

sent from Nexus 4 Posted via Android Central App

One change I could make in Apple would be to make more open phone. The Apple lays down its rules and therefore customer can't enjoy the freedom of customization and download apps from anywhere. Th e keyboards, widest, launchers etc. That's why Android is better I feel.

Sent from my GSIII

I agree with hodan and Chetan Takyar that this thread is inappropriate in this area of AndroidCentral. There is nothing being discussed about Apple, the iPhone, and Android that is specifically germane to the Nexus 4.

And, for what it's worth, Apple isn't outselling the Android platform. Get your facts straight.

Moderators, please shut this thread down before previous posters' predictions come true and this turns into a flame-fest.
    Thanked by:
    Chetan Takyar likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Tall Mike 2145 View Post
    I agree with hodan and Chetan Takyar that this thread is inappropriate in this area of AndroidCentral. There is nothing being discussed about Apple, the iPhone, and Android that is specifically germane to the Nexus 4.

And, for what it's worth, Apple isn't outselling the Android platform. Get your facts straight.

Moderators, please shut this thread down before previous posters' predictions come true and this turns into a flame-fest.
    I don't think any thread created deep in the heart of Pro Android bias forums really is "productive" so I agree this thread needs to die fast.

My complaints about iOS are no different than those of everyone else. Still, I use and like my little iPad along with my N4 android phone. But...I would not be quick to suggest changes for apple products at this point.

A couple of years ago, my wife decided to go along with the smarthphone trend. Given that I use android mostly (at least, at that time), and given bigger screens and lower prices, we went with an android device. For whatever reason, that phone never made sense to her. Less than a year later, she tried the iPhone. She loves it.

In my mind, either is equally hard (or easy) to use. I cannot explain why one would make sense when the other does not. But I am glad she likes it and uses it and that I don't have to act as her technical support several times a week. Given my inability to understand why iOS makes more sense to her, I would hesitate to suggest changes. Most likely, the changes I would suggest would ruin the experience for people like her.

A big reason I'm back on Android is because iOS 7 is little more then a face lift (and not a good one either) to the same old boring iOS. Yes it works and works well for millions of people but I got tired of the sandbox and needed apps that could work with each other. Android has improved so much since I last used it at version 2.1 and I'm loving the Nexus 4.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodwork View Post
    A big reason I'm back on Android is because iOS 7 is little more then a face lift (and not a good one either) to the same old boring iOS. Yes it works and works well for millions of people but I got tired of the sandbox and needed apps that could work with each other. Android has improved so much since I last used it at version 2.1 and I'm loving the Nexus 4.
    Seriously man there's nothing like Android. I also feel nothing has chnage di Apple except the icons and notification panel. In fact I feel the icons worse than previous icons.

Sent from my GSIII
  16. Thread Author  Thread Author    #16  

Do you really care about fan boys and what people think and plus its people's opinions so just let it be and if people are starting to be nasty to each other than they should shut it down so just stop chetan takyar and others

chirag05 and amcity32 like this.

Hey I'm just afraid people here are gonna get bad and this just wasn't a smart place to place this thread.

iOS is not little more then a facelift. Its a massive upgrade.

Removed

Quote Originally Posted by Chetan Takyar View Post
    iOS is not little more then a facelift. Its a massive upgrade.

Are you serious????

Quote Originally Posted by Captainbob767 View Post
    Are you serious????
    Yeah but you won't be able to see how it is a massive change. Put on ignore list

Are you serious????
    Yes he's serious, because he's actually looked past the new skin it has to see how it operates. The core UX is the same, but just about everything else is different.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2
    Thanked by:
    Chetan Takyar likes this.

I wonder why Android has about 80% of the Global market? I guess it isn't very good........
    jose3456 likes this.

I wonder why Android has about 80% of the Global market? I guess it isn't very good........
    I wouldn't use that as evidence to say that Android is better. The hardware running Android is significantly less expensive than anything running iOS and will probably always have a mjority of the market share.

I wouldn't use that as evidence to say that Android is better. The hardware running Android is significantly less expensive than anything running iOS and will probably always have a mjority of the market share.
    Links please.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast