Wireless Charging

SiBlackwell

Jul 2, 2013
Visit site
I've just ordered myself a QI charger for my Nexus 4 (not the overpriced and ineffective official Google one) and had a question. On the Play Store there are some nice library images of the Nexus 4 on the magnetic orb and it shows a lovely charging screen. Does anyone know if this is a mock up thing that never happened as part of the UI or is it something that 'activates' only with wireless charging? If not, has anyone come across a nice slick looking monitor like this that will boot when a handset is being charged?

Cheers

Posted via Android Central App

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
That's the DayDream feature...

Settings > Display > DayDream

Matias Duarte copied that over from webOS and how devices act on a TouchStone. :D

hp-webos-1.jpg

Last edited:

SiBlackwell

Jul 2, 2013
Visit site
I get the options to select what I want, its just that none of those options look anything like the stock images of the orb (basically you can see a clock but not a percentage charged dial). I'm guessing this was a mock up that never made it to reality.

Posted via Android Central App

mattopotamus

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
Day dream seems to be a hit or miss. It works for a few hours and sometimes just stops out of the blue. Typically I have to manually start the daydream feature

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gofuckyourselfandroid